An established Primary school in Brent are looking for an experienced Nursery TA to work with a child who requires 1:1 support.
We are working with an Outstanding primary school in Brent looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their Nursery team in September 2020.
This large primary is part of an academy who are innovative, have very high aspirations for its pupils, with a knowledge led curriculum that inspires and teaching that challenges. They aim to deliver an education to rival any private school that is accessible for all.
Suitable candidates will;
- Hold minimum Level 3 childcare qualifications
- Be an excellent Early Years Educator who understands patterns of children's development
- Have knowldge of Letters and Sounds program and understand systematic phonics
- Have experience working in a culturally diverse setting
- Have a calm and positive attitude
The school can offer;
- Outstanding leadership and teaching which brings out the best in each pupil
- High achieving and happy pupils who are proud of their school
- Very Effective Early Years Stage where pupils become confident, independent and keen learners
If you would like to apply for this position please send over your updates CV asap.