September 2023 - Newham - Primary Class Teacher
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in teaching? Reeson Education is currently seeking an experienced Primary Class Teacher to work as a KS2 Class Teacher cover in Newham
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing cover for Primary Class Teachers when they are away from the classroom. You will need to be able to confidently teach across all primary year groups and be adaptable to different teaching styles and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons to classes of primary school children across all year groups
- Planning and preparing your own lessons when required
- Providing feedback on student progress to other teachers and parents/guardians
- Maintaining good classroom management and ensuring a safe learning environment
- Collaborating with other teachers and support staff to ensure the smooth running of the school day
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) in the UK
- At least two years' experience teaching in primary schools
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff
- Familiarity with the UK National Curriculum and assessment practices
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Primary Class Teacher to work in a dynamic and supportive school environment. If you are passionate about teaching and are looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.