Class Teacher - September 2023 - Redbridge
REESON Education are delighted to be working within a lovely 2 form entry Primary School, in the heart of Redbridge. The school is a short walk from Ilford station and is accessible via overground trains. The school is a lovely mainstream school with a friendly SLT and rated 'good' by OFSTED. The role is due to begin in September 2023 and will be with a year 4 class. The class is small (24 pupils) and is generally well performing with some SEN needs.
Role requirements for a Class Teacher:
- Good understanding of KS2 curriculum
- Strong behaviour management
- Valid DBS or be willing to have one processed
Key responsibilities of a Class Teacher:
- Taking exciting and engaging lessons
- Keeping the regular class teacher updated on class progress
- Ensuring the smooth running the class
- Enabling pupils to build on what was previously learned
What we can offer a Class Teacher:
- Pay to Scale M1/M6 upper pay scale considered/ TLR (upper scale)
- CPD and other career development opportunities
- A dedicated consultant
- approachable Senior Leadership Team
If you a Class teacher who wants regular work on a casual bases, click 'apply now' The school is already interviewing candidates, and the position is likely to go fast.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%