My client is a delightful primary school located in the Central West London area of Acton, in the west London borough of Ealing. The vibrant and approachable Headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a Primary Class Teacher (Year group flexible) to join their school from September 2020. The school also have a TLR available for those who are looking for additional responsibility. The school are happy to take teachers both on the main and upper pay scale. The school are also offering a permanent contract and Inner City London salary.
POSITION: Primary Class Teacher with (NQT Support or TLR for those more experienced) SCHOOL: 2 form entry primary school LOCATION: West London - Inner London borough of Ealing TRANSPORT: Close to underground and overground stations START DATE: September 2020 SALARY: MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2B (Inner London Allowance)
Teaching and Learning job specification
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As Primary Class Teacher you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behaviour and enjoy coming to school.
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 1/2
- Contribute to ensuring consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning
- Secure continuous improvement and development in the teaching of the curriculum, raising standards and producing the highest levels of pupil achievement to ensure pupil targets are met or exceeded for all
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?
The schools ambition is to provide the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and close nurturing.
As a teacher within the school, you will be supported with an experienced senior leadership team who are true pioneers for developing their teachers within the school. Consequently this is a great school if you are seeking career development opportunities and the desire to fast track your career.
What you'll need to apply for this role?
We are seeking someone that has
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you are interested in this role and will be an asset to their lovely team, please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education for an immediate interview via Zoom.