Primary School Teacher (Year 3)
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Primary School Teacher to join a wonderful primary school located in Newham. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a Year 3 class and will have TLR responsibilities.
Primary School Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils.
- Develop and maintain a positive and stimulating learning environment
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents
- Contribute to the school's curriculum development and improvement
- Participate in extracurricular activities and events as required
- Attend staff meetings and participate in professional development activities
Primary School Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) with experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong knowledge of the UK primary curriculum and teaching strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Commitment to professional development and improving student outcomes
- Available full time (Monday to Friday)
We offer a competitive salary on the teacher payscales and can also offer TLR responsibilities, in line with the successful candidate's experience and qualifications.
This is a full-time permanent position starting ASAP. If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a difference in the lives of young people, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to be considered. Shortlisted can
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.