Primary School Teacher - ASAP start
Are you a primary school teacher seeking a new role to start ASAP
Reeson Education is currently working with a lovely and welcoming faith school located in Redbridge, East London seeking to appoint a primary school teacher to join them Septmeber 2023.
This wonderful 3 form entry school offers a supportive environment with a mixed staff of newly qualified and experienced teachers working in harmony to deliver the best education experience for all children.
About the school:
- Inclusive 3 form entry faith school
- Welcoming environment and supportive team who will make you feel at home from day one
- Ambitious, flexible and engaging curriculum perfect for a passionate primary school teacher to mould lessons around
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
- Redbridge based
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications - PGCE with QTS
- Experience working as a key stage 1 primary school teacher - ideally year 1
- The ability to hit the ground running, lead a class and manage behaviour in a calm collected manner
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process, you could start in a matter of days
- An enjoyable long-term role as a primary school teacher
- Pay based on the official pay scale
If you live in or are local to the Redbridge area and are seeking a new role as a primary school teacher for Sep 2023, please email your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.