Primary School Teacher - Barking & Dagenham - January 2022
REESON Education are delighted to offer a Long-term role or perm role in a Barking based primary school. There is also the possibility of the role turning permanent for the right candidate. This role will be in a year 4 class and is full time.
Are you looking for a long term role/ with the option of a permanent contact
This could be the prefect role for you
Role requirements for a Primary School Teacher:
- Good understanding of KS2 curriculum
- Strong behaviour management
- Valid DBS or be willing to have one processed
Key responsibilities of a Primary School Teacher:
- Taking exciting and engaging lessons
- Keeping the regular class teacher updated on class progress
- Ensuring the smooth running the class
- Enabling pupils to build on what was previously learned
What we can offer a Primary School Teacher:
- Excellent Pay
- CPD and other career development opportunities
- A dedicated consultant
- approachable Senior Leadership Team
If you a primary school teacher who wants regular work on a casual bases, click 'apply now' The school is already trailing candidates, and the position is likely to go fast.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%