An exciting opportunity to join an EYFS department of a small Infant Primary school in Newham, East London. The Reception is part of a term time only school, who are looking for experienced staff to join their team in January 2020 or sooner.
About the role
This is a term time only Infant school based in Inner East London, Newham area. The school are looking to appoint an EYFS TA Full time, with NVQL3.
Working in a large EYFS Team, in a Primary setting with large outside EYFS areas, you'll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the 30 children in your care.
Day-to-day you'll be provided 'freedom within a framework', autonomy to plan your day, with support and guidance from some of the leading minds in Early Years education.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of the schools' educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children's learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Assisting with school events - including Summer and Christmas parties
- Working term time only - 8.30- 4pm daily
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a 'make it happen' attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Min 1 years' relevant experience
NVQ Level 2 or above
Excellent references and recent DBS police check
To apply for this exciting role, please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP! Interview are commencing first week back in Jan 2020.