Primary Class Teacher
Do you love children?
- Do you want to work in a successful school as part of a dynamic team?
Are you looking for a fantastic career opportunity?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions then you may be the person for this Primary School based in Sydenham, Lewisham.
This Primary school based in Sydenham are looking for an outstanding primary school teacher for an October start initially for Year 3. You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team. Staff in the school say they feel trusted to get on with their jobs and supported whenever they need it. The school is an Ofsted Good rated school with view to outstanding.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner?
- Passionate about teaching and learning?
- Motivated to achieve the highest possible standards and can inspire this in others?
- Committed to making a huge difference to the lives of children?
- Local to Sydenham
FOR THE SUCCESSFUL PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER, THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A highly stimulating working environment
- Excellent induction
- Collegiate and supportive staff team with high morale
- An innovative approach to feedback with a huge reduction in the amount of written marking expected by teachers
Start date: October 2021.
This is a full time role with a potential view to go permanent later down the line.
Please send over your most up to date to be shortlisted for this Primary School Teacher role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%