Primary Teaching Assistant - KS1 Location: Southwark Hours: Part time Start Date: October Start
A thriving and diverse school located in Southwark are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis from October Half term. The role is part time working afternoons only - 5 day p/wk.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in a Year 1 class, KS1 or KS2 experience is prefferable. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant KS1 role sounds of interest please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education today.