This fantastic school is seeking to appoint a Year Group Leader across Year 1, 2 and 3 from January 2020, who will also teach a small class of KS2 students. In the heart of the culturally diverse borough of Brent are seeking an experienced and dynamic teacher to join their Leadership Team from January on a full time and permanent basis.
This School aims to inspire and challenge pupils to instil a life-long love of learning through an innovative and creative curriculum. Their outstanding teachers provide pupils with a broad curriculum, which develops critical thinking and enquiry skills and encourages pupils to use their imagination as they explore both the academic and extra-curricular offerings at the school.
This position will be integral to the school as it continues to expand. As a middle leader you will have responsibility of leading the 3 year groups and helping to shape the curriculum from Years 1 to 3, as well as having an impact across the wider school. This is a three form entry primary school. The successful candidate will play an important role in developing the KS1 and KS2 team during a period of raising standards and be a pivotal member of the school staff team.
- Experience within middle management
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a PGCE, Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- Ability to use your passion and commitment to make a real difference for the children in this school
- Have the creativity and drive to support this newly established school as it expands further.
In return the school can offer:
- A committed and friendly team already achieving excellence in their lower school and aiming for the same as it expands into KS2
- The support of an established KS1/2 team
- Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A supportive and encouraging senior management team.
The school are looking to interview candidates asap and so are accepting applications from now onwards with the view to interview in the coming weeks. If you feel that you are a strong Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher ready for the next step in your career or looking for a new challenge in a school with an exciting and bright future then send your CV through to Ruby at Reeson Education or call directly to find out more.