Reception Class Teacher
Reeson Education are seeking to appoint an excellent Reception class teacher to join a North East London school in January 2020. They are looking for a teacher to work in one of their wonderful Reception classes.
They are looking for an experienced Reception class teacher that can support or lead a curriculum subject within their Outstanding school and can provide excellent CPD to help develop you onto the next stage of your career.
Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school
Are you looking for a school that can offer excellent professional development links across the borough?
- Would you like the opportunity to have a full time role with supportive staff and parents?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
- Do you have the teaching ability and the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so read on…
The Headteacher is looking for a full time Reception class teacher who is passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach a Reception class.
The school can offer you:
- Wonderful children
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- A very supportive parent / school community
If you are interested in this Reception Class Teacher role, please phone 0203 841 0777 to discuss the role further.
Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged
I look forward to hearing from you.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.