RESISTANT MATERIALS / GRAPHICS TEACHER
- Hackney, Inner London
- MPS + Inner London Weighting
- September 2023
- Full time Resistant Materials / Graphics Teacher position
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- A school with high expectations, impressive students and an effective discipline policy.
ABOUT THE RESISTANT MATERIALS / GRAPHICS ROLE:
This truly exceptional inner-London School is seeking a Resistant Materials / Graphics Teacher / Technology Teacher for a Full-Time Resistant Materials / Graphics Teacher post from September 2023. As a Resistant Materials / Graphics Teacher, your ambitions should be aligned to the school's values and their mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
The Technology department in this school all work very well together. There is ongoing departmental support and positive camaraderie. The department boasts a mixed group of ambitious and highly supportive Technology Teachers, sharing lesson plans, experience, idea's and laughs along the way.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - RESISTANT MATERIALS / GRAPHICS TEACHER:
The students in this school are all enjoying brand new, state of the art resources and inspiring learning opportunities. It is a relatively new school, who's SLT firmly believe that exceptional teachers like you should be supported too, with all the opportunities you need to develop your career and achieve your goals. They are committed to providing first-rate training and development to all of their staff, as well as excellent career advancement opportunities within this evolving Trust. You'll find high expectations here too; They expect the kind of exemplary conduct from students that allows their staff to do their jobs as effectively as they can. You will be working with a team whose mission it is to embed excellence in everything they do.
Situated in the heart of Hackney with the thriving, bustling area of Shoreditch right on our doorstep, this school has excellent transport links with Liverpool Street, Old St, Haggerston and Hoxton stations a short walk away.
This is a school, where you can play an instrumental role in ensuring that the school is outstanding in every category. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH RESISTANT MATERIALS / GRAPHICS IN THIS BRILLIANT SCHOOL?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard, and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
APPLY WITH REESON EDUCATION:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Free CPD courses and online resources.
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive teaching posts in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.