Resistant Materials Teacher
- Redbridge, Outer East London, next door to a tube station on the Central Line
- To start from April 2024 or as soon as possible
- Full Time Resistant Materials Teacher position
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Highly successful school with a great history of academic results.
- School finishes at lunchtime on Fridays
- TLR Could be available for a candidate with the right experience.
About the Resistant Materials Teacher post:
- Resistant Materials Teacher for a post from Easter 2024 or sooner.
- Resistant Materials up to KS4.
- Full time, but candidates seeking to work 4 days per week are also welcome to apply.
- Technology is an important and growing part of the school's curriculum,
- Enthusiastic, committed, and hard-working students are studying this subject every year.
About the school looking for a Resistant Materials Teacher:
- Unique secondary school which is fully inclusive.
- Students and staff come from a range of cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Teachers should have vision and an unwavering commitment to deliver.
- The school is currently going through a period of rapid improvement.
- They have an inspiring new Headteacher, and the new senior leadership team are setting about transforming all aspects of the school.
- This is an exciting opportunity to joining the school at a time of exciting and meaningful change, and to be a part of a great success story.
- The school is conveniently located a few minutes' walk from a tube station on the Central Line.
- Student's progress in this school is consistently good and there is the strong believe that better outcomes could be achieved collectively, with the right support to staff, which is now in place.
About you - Resistant Materials Teacher - Qualification and Experience desired:
- Qualified Teacher Status and appropriate qualifications in technology or related disciplines.
- Successful teaching experience across a range of key stages.
- The ability to motivate students and staff (teaching and non-teaching).
- Good interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with a wide range of people and also to use initiative -taking the lead when necessary.
- Experience of working with pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Experience of improving the quality of teaching and learning through curriculum development and high-quality resources.
What you can expect as a Resistant Materials Teacher in this school:
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard, and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
Please apply to this exciting Resistant Materials Teacher Position ASAP!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%