Salary - Negotiable
Reeson Education are working closely with a nursery in Hammersmith who are looking to appoint a Room Leader for their baby room. The nursery is currently growing and are looking to employ expert practitioners to focus on each child's individual journey, promote holistic development by building secure attachments, guiding learning from the childs lead and tailoring activities to their specific stage and learning style.
To be considered for this Room Leader role, you should ideally have knowledge of the EYFS framework, CACHE Level 2 or Level 3 (minimum) as well as a good grasp of OFSTED standards. You should be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude and excellent communication and time management skills.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Act as a role model to children, colleagues, and parents, displaying our CHILD values Care, Helpful, Inspiring, Leaders and Dynamic in your daily activities
- Be a designated key worker for an allocated number of children, observing, planning and assessing their development by using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Respect and promote inclusivity by using a wide range of equipment and resources to meet the educational needs of the children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of children in your care, such as toileting and establishing a relationship with your designated children
- Build effective and positive relationships with parents, family members, carers and visitors, provide information and updates on their children's development and daily activities, encouraging their involvement
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive, welcoming and stimulating environment for the children
- Ensure all procedures, policies and operational practices are upheld to ensure a safe and secure environment for all
- Take a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of children, promoting welfare and raising any safeguarding concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead, always maintain confidentiality
- Assist with the domestic management of the nursery, ensuring a clean, hygienic and safe environment is maintained
- When required, support with the preparation of meals and snacks and cleaning of equipment
- Attend staff meetings and parents evenings
If this Room Leader position is of interest to you, please feel free to click 'apply'. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.