School Administrator Required - Immediate Start - Brent, London
Are you a detail-oriented and organized administrator with a passion for supporting within educational environments?
Do you consider yourself a people person who enjoys making others feel welcome?
We are currently seeking a School Administrator to become an integral part of a dynamic school team.
Responsibilities of a school administrator:
- Efficiently manage the day-to-day administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth operation of the school.
- Provide excellent front-line communication by responding to inquiries from parents, students, and staff in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain accurate student records and databases, handling enrollment, attendance, and other administrative processes.
- Provide a welcoming first contact for parents, teachers and day to day visitors such as tradesmen and agency staff.
- Answer the phone in a friendly manner and take accurate messages.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, handle incoming correspondence, and assist in the preparation of reports.
Experience needed for this school administrator role:
- Proven experience in administrative roles, preferably in an educational setting.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proficient in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office suite).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are a dedicated and motivated school administrator ready to contribute to the efficient functioning of this lovely Brent based school, please apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%