A position for School Administrator has become available at a prestigious school in Westminster.
The working hours for this post are 07:45 to 15:45 daily, during term time of 38 weeks per year.
Suitable candidates for this role as a School Administrator will become part of the Support Department at the school and report to the Bursar.
Salary for this role as a School Administrator will range from £17000 to £22000 depending on the most capable candidates previous experience and qualifications.
- Offer general administrative support to colleagues and pupils
- Take messages from parents
- Aid in the smooth running of the school office
- Staff Recruitment
- Training Of Staff
- Data Entry
- First Aid (training can be provided)
- Answer incoming calls (switchboard training will be given)
- With appropriate training, offer first aid assistance
- Distribute and dispatch mail
- Issue purchase orders
- Liaise with colleagues and parents on pupil information
- Enter data on new pupils in to SIMS and keep the information updated and maintained
- Add/edit pupil information for cashless catering
- Assign pupils to classes for timetables
- File parents letters, pupil information and other documents
- Provide administrative support for SLT
- Produce and copy letters to parents, such as free meal information
- Produce class and teaching lists
- Word processing and administrative duties as directed by the Line Manager and SLT
- Under direction of the senior member of staff involved, provide administration support in recruitment
- Keep the office environment safe and ensure confidential pupil records are stored correctly
Note the post holder will be required to take a first aid qualification and be willing to be a first call, first aider.
Qualifications/Training - Essential Requirement
A Levels or equivalent and knowledge of safeguarding children in education
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of a diverse community
- Experience of offering good service to a range of clients (staff, parents and pupils)
- Demonstrate evidence of working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Able to be professional and friendly with a welcoming attitude
- Committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- Able to plan and organise work flows to meet deadlines
- Have the ability to initiate and develop systems
- Able to use Microsoft Excel to create record and report data
- Appreciate the need to work within procedures and guidelines in a heavily regulated environment
- Show evidence of the ability to work under pressure in a vibrant and dynamic environment
- Be committed to continued personal and professional development and ready to reflect on any lack of ability and to take constructive criticism to work on weaknesses
- Previous experience in an educational or heavily regulated environment
- An understanding of health and safety in the work place
- Able to design flow charts
A unique all-girls Church Of England secondary school with academy status. The school also has a mixed Sixth Form. Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted upon each visit.
2018 A Levels
2% of all grades were A*-A, 68.6% at A*-B, and 90.3% at A*-C. Students have secured university places across the United Kingdom from Edinburgh to Exeter, with three places at Oxford and two at Cambridge
7% of students achieved grades 9-4 in English and Mathematics with the same percentage achieving at least five or more GCSEs at this level. 72% of students achieved grades 9-5 in English and Mathematics with the same percentage achieving at least five or more GCSEs at this level. 68% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate at grades 9 to 4 with 57.3% achieving this at grades 9 to 5. 3% of the Year 11 cohort were eligible for the English Baccalaureate. 7% of students achieved all grades at 9 to 7/ A* to A grades.
Candidates for this position as a School Administrator must be experienced and be able to prove it.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have the necessary experience/qualifications, feel confident in executing the necessary tasks independently and as part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a School Administrator, then apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education.