School Business Manager
Full time - Feb 2024 start
A fantastic primary school based in the attractive West London area of Fulham are looking to recruit a school business manager to join their team to operate, maintain and develop the business operation across 2 schools, finance, HR, premises and administration.
The school business manager will work in collaboration with the Head Teachers and play a vital role in determining the strategic development of the school ensuring that all legal and safety requirements (people/finance/data and property) are met.
Key to the role is ensuring that operations are met within budget and develop a robust and secure financial strategy within the schools.
This School Business Manager role includes:
* Preparing for the approval of Governors the annual estimates of income and expenditure. Obtain agreements of budgets and monitor accounts against budgets. Prepare management accounts for budget holders and to report on the financial state of the school.
* Be responsible for the management of the school accounting function, ensuring efficient operation according to agreed procedures by conducting an annual review.
* Oversee the maintenance of the school site and buildings, the preparation of schedules and the efficient operation of all facilities on the property, also for all installations and plant for lighting, heating, energy conservation, ventilation etc.
* To manage the administrative function including school office and records
* To be responsible for personnel matters relating to all staff
35 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
Term Time Only + 3 weeks (42wks)
SCP 31-38 - Pro rata £38,835 - £45,390 (FTE *42,855 - £50,088)
Includes 36 days of paid annual leave, including bank holidays, to be taken outside term time.
School Business Manager interviews are taking place ASAP this Spring Term. If you are looking to secure a new role from Feb 2024 and want to discus
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.