Permanent Full Time
39 weeks per year plus 2 weeks
36 hours per week (8am-4pm)
Required start date: As soon as possible
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of school finances? Are you organised with excellent interpersonal skills? We are looking for someone special who can bring their strong managerial skills to join a team and be part of our warm and nurturing school. You will be a part of a team that makes a difference to the education and life chances of children.
this Wandsworth based primary school is a happy and successful school. You will work alongside the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the strategic planning of the school; you will have excellent interpersonal management and leadership skills and will be responsible for managing finance, HR liaison and extended services, health and safety, and administration - including management of the site.
To be part of a vibrant, multicultural and happy school, you MUST have:
- CSBM/DSBM qualification or equivalent business/financial management qualification
- Strategic insight
- Working experience of HR management
- Knowledge of ICT systems, including SIMS/Budget software
- The ability to manage workloads under pressure, prioritise and problem solve
- Experience and ability to manage a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A commitment to whole school development
- A commitment to the ethos of the school that is inclusive and inspirational
- Initiative and creativity
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and how this relates to school building management
In return, the school can offer you:
- Happy children who love learning and are proud of their school
- Membership of the Employee Assistance Programme (free 24 hour advice/counselling)
- A welcoming, caring and dedicated staff, committed to providing the best outcomes for children
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A strong, ambitious and supportive leadership team
- A nurturing, inclusive culture and ethos that recognises the efforts of all members of the school community
If you are a current or aspiring SBM with drive and enthusiasm, who would like to become part of a professional and dedicated team, then this could be the role for you.
Please contact Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 to discuss further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.