Interviews available immediately!
Reeson Education are currently looking for an experienced SEMH English Teacher for one of our PRU clients in the Harrow area. The SEMH English Teacher will be expected to work with the schools pupils until the end of their GCSE's, and would be expected to keep their development ongoing to provide crucial academic support and work them towards a successful completion of their English GCSE.
The school itself is a short stay school for pupils in Key Stages 3, and 4. As the Secondary GCSE SEMH English Teacher, you would be assigned to the schools Key Stage 4 unit and would be provided with fantastic support from the staff already in place. In the Key Stage 4 unit, there are groups of 3-4 classes, each with approximately 5 pupils per class. All classes in this school have a Class Teacher and a Learning Support Assistant to provide all necessary support that a regular TA would.
The successful SEMH English Teacher will:
- Hold Qualified Teachers Status (With proven experience of teaching GCSE English)
- Prior experience as a SEMH English Teacher
- Be available immediately for interview
- Live locally to Harrow or have a car to travel.
- Experienced in working with EBD (Emotional Behaviour Disorder) children
- Possess a positive and helpful attitude
- Have first class communication skills
- Be passionate about making a difference
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us on with a CV attached and a brief covering letter.