- SEMH Tutor
- Pupil referral unit
- London Borough of Bromley
- £80 - £90 per day
Are you experienced with at-risk young people with behavioural needs? Do you thrive working in a challenging environment?
Reeson Education is looking for an SEMH Tutor that is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with social-emotional mental health (SEMH) The School are looking for experienced SEN or PRU TAs, mentors or Tutors who feel confident supporting and delivering lessons and someone ambitious who might like to progress into teaching.
As an SEMH Tutor you will work one-to-one with a child with behavioural needs - building rapport and tutoring them in core subjects - English, Maths and Science as well as the extensive vocational courses the School has on offer including Music, ICT, Woodwork.
For this position the successful candidate will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree education
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well independently
- Have recent experience with children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour
- A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel
- Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service
- Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
- Commute to Bromley
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Working in an established and successful School with excellent resources - You will be given a Chrome Book
* Easily accessible to transport links
If this role sounds interesting to you and you have the relevant experience to be successful as an SEMH Tutor, then do not delay. Apply today to be considered.