Position: SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: North West London
Salary: Dependant on experience
Reeson Education are looking for SEN Graduate Teaching assistant to work in Key Stage 1 at a lovely school in Kilburn Park. The role is due to commence in September but are looking to trial potential candidates as soon as possible.
As an SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of care and attention to those children with extra needs. You will also be required to assist with planning, delivering, and monitoring work to meet the needs of their Education Health and Care Plan. Adapting materials to support each pupil is key!
- Working 1:1 with a child in Year 1
- The child is Autistic
- Occasionally tricky / challenging behaviour
- The position will require someone who is patient and has excellent behaviour management skills
Benefits of working in this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant Role:
- Great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the career entails
- Develop your knowledge and practice with Special Educational Needs
- Benefit from professional development and training opportunities
- Work within a skilled and motivated team
If you are a SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant and looking for a new role in a fantastic area of North West London then please send through your CV or give the office a call on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.