- Full Time SEN LSA
- Working alongside a pupils with varied SEN
- September 2020
- Experience in working with Special Educational Needs is desirable
An Inner London Mainstream primary school are looking to appoint an SEN LSA to join their team this Autumn Term. This is a full time role starting in the new academic year. The school are looking for an engaging and patient candidate to join their SEN Support Team, the school pride themselves on their facilities and resources available.
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
The school is a wonderful Ofsted rated 'Good' Mainstream primary based in the attractive central SE London area. The school boats from excellent space and resources, alongside an SEN unit attached to the mainstream primary. The team work closely to support one another and have a 'can do' attitude! The role will be working within the mainstream classroom setting, whilst also leading interventions and support with Numeracy and Literacy 1:1.
To apply for this full time SEN LSA role please do not delay in contacting Bonnie ASAP from REESON Education with an updated CV.