REESON Education is currently seeking a SEN TA for a primary school situated in Lewisham, south east London. The position is to start ASAP and will be on a long-term supply basis initially.
The SEN TA role:
- Supporting children across KS2 with various special education needs
- Part of a dynamic SEN team
- September 2019 start
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate up to £85 per day
- A very popular oversubscribed primary school
- Supportive staff cohort and senior leadership team
- Experienced SEN Team - very child centred
- Excellent behaviour school wide
- Well connected to London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the SEN TA role?
- Experience supporting children with SEN - Primary or Secondary
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the SEN TA position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.