Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Outstanding SEN School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Long-term Vacancy
- Supporting ASD, SLD, PMLD and MLD Classes
- Pay £70 - 80 per day
I am currently recruiting for a number of vacancies for Special Needs TA to work within a special needs school in Romford.
This special needs school, caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19 who have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties. Split across three pleasant, well-resourced and conveniently located sites (EYFS, Primary and Secondary) this school has been consistently delivering outstanding specialist education for SEN pupils for many years. This is an opportunity to join a well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of pupils.
The applicants for these Special Needs TA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and secondary phases. Long-term contracts available.
Full-time SEN TA position in Romford
- Experience in a School setting or Care background / Support Worker
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
If you match the above criteria and are looking for an SEN TA position in Romford, please apply without delay!