- Outstanding SEN School
- South East London (SE postcode)
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time, Long Term Vacancy
- Roles within ASD, SLD, PMLD and MLD Classes
- Pay £70 - 85 per day
I am currently recruiting for a number of SEN TA vacancies for candidates to work within a special needs school in South East London. This special needs school, caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19 who have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties. Split across three pleasant, well-resourced and conveniently located sites (EYFS, Primary and Secondary) this school has been consistently delivering outstanding specialist education for SEN pupils for many years. This is an opportunity to join a well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of pupils.
The applicants for these SEN TA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and secondary phases. Long-term contracts available from October 2020.
- SEN TA
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
If you are interested in a full-time, long term role in a South East London SEN Scholl - please apply now!