- Ilford based SEN School
- SEN TA Full-time role
- £70 - £90
- ASAP start
SEN TA - Ilford
Are you an experienced SEN TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference in and working with special needs children?
Reeson education is currently recruiting for an SEN setting in Ilford. The provision provides quality education for children with Autism (ASD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD).
- Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (School/Care settng/Respite/Support Worker)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Awareness of safeguarding within a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
- Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
About the Role
- You will be responsible for supporting a small class of around 6-8 students with SEN (ASD, SLD, PMLD)
- Support the teacher in delivering the learning objectives for the lesson
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
If you are a creative and passionate SEN TA who would like to be considered for this post, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777 to discuss.