- Barking and Dagenham
- SEN TA for SEN and SEMH needs / Behaviour
- £70 - £90
- ASAP start
SEN TA - Barking and Dagenham
Are you an experienced SEN TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference in and working with special needs children?
Reeson education is currently recruiting for an SEN School in Barking and Dagenham. The school provides quality education for children with Special Needs including Autism, Mild to Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities. The School provides a wide and and varied curriculum, tailored to individuals needs and abilities, as well as supporting their emotional, behaviour, mobility and medical needs.
SEN TA wanted with the following skills;
- Previous experience of supporting children or adults with Special Needs or Learning Difficulties
- Good written and verbal English
- Reliable and punctual
- Aware of the procedure with regards to Safeguarding vunerable individuals
- Playful, positive, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN!
- Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which may necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
If you are a passionate SEN TA who would like to be considered for this post in Barking and Dagenham, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777 to discuss.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%