We are working alongside a friendly primary school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking a SEN TA to start in January 2020. This small, one form entry primary school has an excellent reputation and is home to happy children and supportive staff. The school is looking for the SEN TA to start by mid-January at the latest and the initial appointment will be on a long-term supply basis. There will be a daily rate on offer between £70 and £90.
About the SEN TA role:
- Working in KS2
- Supporting one student with ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) and another with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health needs)
- Role will be involve being flexible and supporting across other areas of the school
- Long-term supply contract
- Daily rate between £70 and £90 per day
A little about the school:
- One form entry
- Well connected to the local community to enhance cultural opportunities
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN TA position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD and SEMH experience
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Due to the tight time frame, interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.