Are you a passionate and dedicated SEN Teacher?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children with special educational needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a SEN Teacher for a September start at an autism referral unit located in Lambeth. As a SEN Teacher, you will have the chance to work with children who have a range of special educational needs, including autism, and make a real difference to their lives.
Pay will be to scale, so you can be confident that you will receive a fair and competitive salary for your hard work and dedication. In addition, you will have access to ongoing training and development opportunities, helping you to stay up-to-date with the latest best practices in the field of special education.
As a SEN Teacher in the autism referral unit, your duties will include:
* Developing and implementing individual education plans for students with special educational needs, with a particular focus on autism.
* Providing high-quality teaching and support to students, both in group and individual settings.
* Monitoring and assessing student progress, and adapting teaching approaches as necessary.
* Working closely with parents, carers, and other professionals to ensure the best outcomes for students.
* Keeping accurate records of student progress and attendance, and completing any necessary administrative tasks.
* Maintaining a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
* Contributing to the wider life of the school, including attending meetings and training sessions as required.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a qualified teacher with experience of working with children with special educational needs, particularly autism. You will also need to have excellent communication skills, a passion for teaching, and a commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of your students.
If you are a SEN Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge in Lambeth, we would love to hear from you! Apply now and take the first step towards making a real difference in the lives of children with special educational needs. SEN Teacher, this is your chance to shine!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%