- SEN TA
- SEN School based in Islington
- £70 - £85 per day
- September start
Do you have experience supporting children or adults with Autism?
Are you seeking a new challenge in a supportive and friendly environment?
Most importantly, are you enthusiastic, engaging and committed to supporting those with SEN?
If the answers are YES to all the above, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- A background in Teaching Assistant, Community/Youth Work or Care background working with Special needs and disabilities.
- You will need to be flexible, have plenty of enthusiasm, motivation, good communication skills and the ability to work 1-1 with children with complex needs.
- Must have the right to work in the UK and understand UK curriculum.
- PECS/Makaton/Signalong/Team Teach or some form of restraint experience is preferred but not essential
Why you should apply?
The role provides you with a great opportunity to join a successful and well-resourced School. The school is also located within a short walk from the tube station. The school offers excellent teaching staff and leadership support at all times. The School offer continuous training on new and innovative teaching strategies to SEN to all their staff including free accredited courses available for agency staff and permanent staff. If you are looking to start as a SEN TA and work with a family like atmosphere, support the children and provide them with that extra pastoral care, then this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this SEN TA position in Islington, please apply below without delay!