Reeson Education are currently looking for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to join an Ofsted Outstanding SEN school based in Brent Collindale. The school cater for 250 students with autism and complex needs from Early years to Post 16.
They are looking for someone experienced with:
- Physical disabilities
- (Multi) Sensory Impairments (MSI)
- Autistic Spectrum disorders
- Associated behaviour
- Medical needs
- Further CPD training
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking
About The Role
- The class will consist of 6 children with a Class teacher with 3 Learning Support Assistants (LSA) present at all times.
- Due on the complexity of the needs of the students, they would not typically work alongside the national curriculum. There is a focus on personal physical, emotional and social development.
- The post is full-time and 5 days per week.
- A highly organised and dedicated team member is essential.
- You must be able to do personal care.
If you are interested and qualified for this post please responded ASAP. If you are not qualified, please refrain from responding as we do not wish to waste your time, nor ours.