SEN Teacher - Barking & Dagenham - ASAP start
SEN Teachers across East London and the Home Counties required for April 2023 - Long-term, permanent and daily supply teachers
- SEN Teachers
- Greater London
- ASD: SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages)
- SLD: SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- PMLD: SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- SEMH: SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages)
- Long term
- Daily Supply
- £140 - £200+ depending on role and experience
- REESON Education
- September 2020
- COVID-19 provisions
Teacher Role Information:
London schools will be seeking teachers for permanent/contract posts, long-term supply (maternity cover, sickness cover) and daily supply. If any of these posts are of interest, I encourage you to apply immediately.
- Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years reference details
- DBS on the update service
- Right to work - passport or citizenship evidence
- Up to date CV
- Dedicated to providing each school and pupil with the best education possible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Planning and assessing lessons
- Marking all work
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%