- ASD part time primary SEN teacher vacancy
- Outstanding East London School
- Fantastic Facilities
- Temp to Perm Role
- Initially on Timesheets - £150 - £220 per day
- Warm, Supportive, Well Organised and Responsive SLT
- January 2020 Start (Or Earlier)
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, self-motivated class based SEN teacher to work in an exceptional ASD/SLD school, developing provision for pupils with autism.
Consideration will be given to additional payment within a recruitment package for the right candidate e.g. relocation expenses.
An opportunity also exists for additional responsibilities and may attract additional payment dependant on qualifications and experience.
The school, is a small but highly resourced centre in the outer London Borough of Waltham Forest, that has excellent staff retention and received an Outstanding grade from Ofsted earlier this year.
It is located in a purpose-built building in a pleasant residential area in Waltham Forest, which benefits from reasonable rental costs, excellent transport links to East London as well as pleasant local cafes, shops, restaurants and bars.
This is a unique opportunity for suitable candidates to progress their careers by joining a talented, hard-working and friendly team involved in developing first class provision for pupils with autism and learning difficulties.
The school offers a comprehensive multi-agency focus with an emphasis on on-going professional development for all staff.
The school is looking for:
- experienced and energetic practitioners with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies to make a positive impact on the progress of pupils with autism who have learning difficulties
- highly motivated, innovative people with enthusiasm and commitment
- QTS is preferable although overseas trained teachers with UK experience who are awaiting their QTS are encouraged to apply
- the proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi professional team
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- benefit from excellent teaching support and leadership
- develop as leaders of learning through career management and personally tailored, in-depth professional development
- access a range of resources and new school facilities
We would like to hear from you if you could make a positive contribution to the development of this lovely school.