SEN Teacher, Ilford
- Key Stage 3
- Long term, full time SEN Teacher required
- £150 - £200 per day - depending on experience
- Outstanding Special Needs School
- Potential for Permanent with TLR - September 2023
An SEN Teacher is required for a long term position in this SEN school in Ilford which caters to students aged 4-19 with moderate to severe learning disabilities and autism.
SEN Teacher, Ilford - THE SCHOOL:
- Large SEN School
- Excellent facilities and grounds
- On site parking available
- Students with all levels of need - ASD, SLD, SEMH, PMLD
- Strong team of expertly trained Support staff
- Room for progression for successful SEN Teacher
SEN Teacher, Ilford - YOU will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience (2 years minimum)
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to behaviour management
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
SEN Teacher, Ilford - You will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Generous time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects for development and promotion
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%