SEN Teacher - Romford / School Details:
- Successful and vibrant SEN School
- Expanding School, growing their team
- Based in the heart of Romford
- Excellent ties in the community
- Caters to pupils across the Primary and Secondary key stages
- SEN needs - mild to more severe learning disabilities and Autism
- Friendly staff and SLT team who empower teachers
- Career progression and TLR's available
- On-site Parking
SEN Teacher - Romford / Role Details:
- SEN Teacher will be teaching a mixed KS2 class
- 6 pupils with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Pupils working at P levels
- SEN Teacher or Primary trained Teacher with experience in EYFS would be advantageous
- Sensory based Curriculum
- Focus on Speech and Communication and social skill
- Working alongside two really friendly learning support assistants (LSAs)
SEN Teacher - Romford / You will be:
- SEN Teacher with QTS, QTLS or overseas trained equivalent
- Flexible, with the ability to use own initiative
- Experience working in an SEN school or with ASD and SLD children would be an advantage but the school are clear that they want a good teacher first and foremost - excellent training is available.
- They would be more than happy to support an excellent practitioner with passion for SEN but limited SEN experience.
- Teacher who is patience, with a caring nature, passion for the job and strong self-belief will be essential.
Please apply below to be considered for this SEN Teacher position in Romford. Interviews ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%