SEN Teacher - ASAP Start in this successful and vibrant SEN School in Romford
- Large SEN School
- Full time Class Teacher required
- Well behaved and settled class
- Competitive daily rate
- Supportive SLT team
SEN Teacher - Romford / THE SCHOOL:
- In the heart of Romford, this School has excellent ties in the community
- Looking to expand the amount of places they are able to offer for local SEN children
- Caters to pupils across the Primary and Secondary key stages
- Various needs from mild to more severe learning disabilities
- The team is friendly and staff and SLT empower eachother.
SEN Teacher - Romford / THE ROLE:
- The successful applicant for this SEN Teacher will be teaching a mixed KS3 class (6 pupils) with Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD.)
- The class consists of 6 pupils who are all working at P levels, to entry levels
- You will be working alongside two really friendly learning support assistants (LSAs) who know the children and the school procedures and will help you get up to speed quickly.
- Some experience of PECS and Makaton would be advantageous but training is available.
SEN Teacher - Romford / THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- The successful candidate will be flexible, with the ability to use their own initiative where required.
- Experience working in an SEN school or with ASD and SLD children would be an advantage but the school are clear that they want a good teacher first and foremost - excellent training is available.
- They would be more than happy to support an excellent practitioner with passion for SEN but limited SEN experience.
- Pupil progress can be slow when compared to their contemporaries so patience, a caring nature, passion for the job and strong self-belief will be essential.
Please apply below to be considered for this SEN Teacher position in Romford. Trial Days ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%