- Post 16 SEN Teacher Position
- Teaching 7 students with Autism, aged between 15 and 18
- 'Good' recent OfSTED report
- Temp to perm vacancy
- Immediate start
The SEN Teacher Vacancy
- A flexible role working 4 hours per day at the pupil's home with the option of full-time hours on site should you wish.
- A warm, supportive and positive Barnet SEN School.
- We are looking for an SEN teacher to join to cover a maternity leave initially, but as the school is expanding from September 2023, the post could become permanent.
- If you want to make a difference to young people's lives, we are looking for inspiring and highly motivated teachers.
- If you would like to join a friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working team, we look forward to receiving your application.
About the School
- Barnet special school for students with Severe and Profound or Complex learning difficulties and Autism.
- Caters for young people, aged 3-19 who have severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory difficulties.
- This Barnet SEN school offers a holistic environment for young people and their families, working closely with a variety of health professionals to ensure the health and therapy needs are incorporated in student's daily experience.
- Outstanding leadership team and staff.
- Holder of over 15 nationally recognised awards for excellence.
- A vibrant, successful and inspiring place to work with plenty of support for you in this remote role.
The Ideal SEN Teacher
- Have experience as an SEN Teacher.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Dedicated to the welfare, safeguarding and achievement of every child
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children
- Committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
- Passionate about working with students who present with a range of complex needs
- Able to remain calm and supportive under pressure.
- Creative, innovative and has a passion for improvement
- Forward thinking and committed to raising standards
- Organised and has highly developed communication skills
SEN Teacher Benefits
- This fantastic Barnet SEN school have a huge amount of resources and support in place to help the successful SEN Teacher to hit the ground running.
- We can offer great rates of pay for this bespoke position.
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students.
- The opportunity to be part of a team where skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%