- PMLD SEN Teacher
- Secondary SEN Teacher
- Outstanding SEN School - OfSTED
- Excellent Facilities
SEN Teacher Vacancy
- SEN Teacher to an outstanding SEN school special school with a complex needs designation.
- This Camden school benefits from excellent staffing ratios, small class sizes and a highly personalised approach to learning. I am seeking to appoint an SEN Teacher with SLD or PMLD experience join their expanding team as soon as possible.
The SEN School
- This Camden SEN school for learners are aged 4-19 and are identified with a range of layered needs. This can include Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Communication Disorders, and Social Emotional Mental Health Needs.
- State of the art purpose built facilities accessible to all students including those with physical impairments. These include:Hydrotherapy pool with sensory environment, specially adapted and equipped science, art, music and technology rooms, Soft Play rooms, sensory rooms, specially equipped playground, two minibuses for use in the community.
- This Camden SEN school is six times outstanding OfSTED rated.
The SEN Teacher Applicant
- A trained SEN teacher or mainstream teacher with experience working with Autistic learners.
- In addition to the class teacher role there is a the possibility of a permanent role with a TLR as this Camden school plans for re-shapes to its leadership model as part of succession planning for the next two to three years. The school are happy for applications from those with recent experience in a UK SEN environment including NQTs, Overseas Trained Teachers (OTTs) either with QTS or with the possibility of obtaining QTS in the next 6-12 months.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Dedicated to the welfare, safeguarding and achievement of every child
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children
- Committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
- Passionate about working with students who present with a range of complex needs
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%