SEN Teacher - Autism
**SEN Teacher - Autism
Are you an experienced Teacher with SEND experience who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - Lewisham
Reeson Education is currently recruiting for a school in Lewisham that caters for students with autism (ASD) and severe learning difficulties (SLD) from 3 - 19 years. This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to provide a high standard of learning for students in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teacher - Lewisham
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Lewisham
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-7 students with special educational needs (ASD/SLD)
- Opportunities in Primary and Secondary and Post 16 phases
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Reeson Education?
Reeson Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritized
- Continuous Support and free CPD courses
Please apply without delay to be considered!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%