- January 2024
- Small KS2 Class
- Permanent Job on offer before September 2024
- Skilled team of TA's to support
- Good work/life balance
SEN Teacher - Lewisham
- Ofsted rated Outstanding school
- Looking for a creative and vibrant SEN Teacher
- Pupils with autism and severe learning difficulties
- Lewisham surrounded by local transport routes and green open spaces
- Well resourced, recently refurbished and bright School
- Head Teacher with a forward-thinking approach
- Investment in training for all staff
- Good atmosphere and sociable staff team
Are you the right Teacher for this SEN Teacher post?
An experienced SEN Teacher who has been working recently with SEN would be ideal, however, primary trained teachers with a good track record and an interest in SEN would definitely be encouraged to apply to become an SEN Teacher at this school and the induction programme for new staff is second to none.
The successful applicant for this SEN Teacher job will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver fun, creative, interesting lessons designed to increase stimulate independent thought, interaction and sensory engagement amongst pupils.
In return you will be joining a successful and vibrant SEN school. As a SEN teacher you will be given excellent in house training. The class is well supported by an outstanding team of TAs who are supportive and open to clear direction.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you please APPLY TODAY!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%