PRIMARY SEN TEACHER
- West London
- KS1/2 SEN Teacher
- ASD, SLD and PMLD Classes
- Temporary Assignment
- Excellent SLT
THE SCHOOL & SEN TEACHER JOB
I am looking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and engaging Primary SEN Teacher to join an outstanding special needs school in West London at a very exciting time in its evolution. This thriving special school is based in West London and caters to children and young people with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple difficulties and autism. The successful SEN Teacher applicant will be joining at a very exciting juncture in both the school's development and in the provision for special needs children in West London.
This West London school will benefit from a large on site therapy hub which will be the most advanced and well thought out I have seen in over 5 years working with special schools. There is clever use of outdoor space which provides the children with a multi-sensory, fun area full of interest and small touches that will engage pupils and add to their learning experience.
As a result of this massive expansion project I am looking to appoint an SEN teacher and 3 TA staff for a new primary class. Initially the SEN Teacher will be contracted through Reeson Education on a time sheet basis for the duration of a probation period at which point a permanent contract will be offered subject to satisfactory performance
The school will offer a comprehensive induction and inset programme for all SEN Teacher and TA staff, a pension scheme and a range of well-being benefits including an employee assistance programme.
THE IDEAL PRIMARY SEN TEACHER
- I would love to hear from SEN teachers or Primary teachers with experience of special education
- The SEN Teacher will hold QTS or the equivalent
- The SEN teacher will have a proven track record of good teaching.
- Newly qualified teachers and teachers looking to move over from mainstream are also encouraged to apply.
- You should have a real desire and motivation to make a difference to the lives of students.
- You should be believe that all children are capable of making outstanding progress.
- You should have experience of working with children who have SEN in either a mainstream or special school provision
- You should have basic PECS, Makaton, TEACCH and Team Teach skills although full training will be provided
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%