SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher in Haringey commencing September 2020
- Secondary SEND Teacher
- ASD / SLD / PMLD
- London Borough of Haringey
- Permenent post - paid on the Main Pay Scale
- Outstanding SEN School
Are you an SEN Teacher for Key Stages 3 / 4 / 5?
Do you want to work for an 'Outstanding' School in North London?
Are you looking for a permanent role starting September?
Reeson Education are currently working with an 'Outstanding' SEN School in Haringey who are looking to appoint an SEN Teacher with experience supporting children with ASD, SLD and PMLD on a Permanent contract starting from September.
SEN Teacher role - details
This school is an outstanding special school which aims to provide innovative education and a challenging environment for pupils aged 11 to 19. The school specialises in educating pupils with a wide range of Disabilities including those with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Complex Health needs and Autism. They are looking for an individual who is committed to providing continued support to children and someone who will be an enthusiastic member to their team.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children. The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will have:
* UK QTS with SEND experience
* Experience teaching Complex Needs
* positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting position or would like to discuss your requirements for an SEN teaching position, please apply below or get it touch with