Secondary SEN Teacher
- Secondary SEN Teacher
- Across all boroughs of London
- Permanent Post
- September 2020 Start
- Interviews ASAP
Are you a qualified teacher with a passion for special needs?
Do you have QTS or a recognised equivalent teaching qualification?
Do you believe that through learning, work and play you can nurture, challenge and inspire special needs children to achieve their full potential?
REESON Education have outstanding schools across all boroughs of London. These client schools are fantastically ran by inspirational headteachers which are supplied with state of the art facilities. These schools have new opportunities and are continuously looking for new driven and committed SEN Teachers to join their team within the Secondary phase.
The SEN Teacher Job
This is an incredibly rewarding job and as a SEN Teacher you'll help to nurture and teach a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. As a SEN Teacher within these schools you will have the perfect opportunity to be able to develop your career. Whether you are a Mainstream Teacher looking to make the leap into SEN or an experienced SEN Teacher with a strong track record, their extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be. The SLT at these SEN schools want to give you the support and guidance in order for you to succeed as a valued member of their team.
You'll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! These Headteachers are renowned for taking health and well-being seriously. The staff team are extremely welcoming and have a professional approach towards everything they do. I believe that you will find being a SEN Teacher enjoyable at one of our client schools.
The Ideal SEN Teacher Applicant
- Let us know what boroughs work for you and we will let you know of current positions in that area.
- You'll want to have purpose in your work life and want to make a difference in the world.
- You will be a qualified teacher with QTS (if you are an NQT that's fine!)
- You will have a passion for supporting pupils with additional educational needs and be motivated by the challenges that holds.
- You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
- You will have knowledge and experience of working with pupils who have autism and complex needs.