- Primary Autism
- Outstanding SEN School
- Excellent facilities
- Supportive and friendly team
- Based in London Lewisham
- Long-term to Permanent opportunity
- £150 - £200 per day
A school for children with Autism and related social and communication difficulties requires a talented Teacher to join their team as soon as possible.
The school is in a stones throw away from Lewisham station and also benefits from a spacious School site with on-site parking. The School is rated 'Outstanding' in their recent Ofsted and commended for their collaborative way of working. The atmospohere in the School is calm and peaceful and staff are friendly and approachable from the office staff to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Must hold QTS / QTLS
- Ideally with UK School based experience
- In depth knowledge of Autism
- Skills in TEACCH, PECS, Intensive Interaction
- Team player
- Resilient and with a positive attitude
- DBS cleared and 2 recent references
If you are an experienced SEN Teacher (must have QTS/QTLS or overseas equivalent) who is able to teach a creative and engaging curriculum to children with Autism at Primary level - please apply now.