SEN Teachers across London and Greater London required for September 2020 - Long-term & Permanent positions available
- SEN Teachers
- London & Greater London
- ASD: SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages)
- SLD: SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- PMLD: SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- SEMH: SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages)
- Long term
- Daily Supply
- £140 - £220+ ph or Main Pay Scale M1 - M6 depending on role and experience
- REESON Education
- November 2020 start
- COVID-19 provision
SEN Teacher Role Information:
With the current situation, REESON Education are planning for our schools and your futures as much as possible. Having spoken to our schools across Greater London, we know that at the moment plans for Education Provision for the children of Key Workers is evolving on a day by day basis and September 2020 is a distant but concerning prospect. We have already spoken to a number of Headteachers who know that they will be struggling to replace retiring staff members and there is no knowing how staffing will look for September in the face of the current challenges faced by the country. With this in mind we have promised our schools that we will ensure we have all areas covered for when the schools re-open.
Following previous academic years information, we know that schools will need a variety of teachers for a multitude of roles. I am seeking to recruit the best teachers in the London and Home Counties areas, so I can provide my schools with the highest calibre of teachers as and when they need them.
I have schools that already envisage needing new teachers in their school in September and they have informed myself that going down the supply route will be the most effective due to everything that is happening now.
Schools will be seeking teachers for permanent/contract posts, long-term supply (maternity cover, sickness cover) and daily supply. If any of these posts are of interest, I encourage you to apply immediately.
- Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years reference details
- DBS on the update service
- Right to work - passport or citizenship evidence
- Up to date CV
- Dedicated to providing each school and pupil with the best education possible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Planning and assessing lessons
- Marking all work
Due to the recent events of COVID-19 and school closures, interviews for September positions will likely be held either online via video link or via telephone.
We value each teacher greatly and we will endeavour to find you the best suitable role for you. Please respond to this advert by sending in your CV or alternatively call on 0203 841 0777 and ask for Kiesha for further information.