SEN Teacher required in Romford commencing ASAP
- Primary SEND Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay - £170 - £210 per day
- Long term position starting ASAP (Jan 2021)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
A Special Needs teacher is required for a long term position in this SEND school in Essex which caters to students aged 4-11 with severe and profound learning disabilities.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
The students are vulnerable with complex needs and need extra support after facing difficulties with their education and have disabilities such as Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Down syndrome, Epilepsy and Dyspraxia.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEN Teacher will have:
* UK QTS with SEND experience
* The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
* positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEN Teacher will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with Special Needs
If you would like further information on this exciting position in Romford, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%