- Permanent Job
- Outstanding Harrow SEN School
- April Start
- Primary SEN Teacher
- SLD/PMLD Class
- 7 pupils - 4 TAs
- Outstanding Facilities
- £32,000 - £49,000 per annum
- Excellent Training/Induction
- Friendly School Work Environment
The SEN Teacher Job
Are you a qualified SEN Teacher with QTS or NARIC Equivalency?
Do you have experience teaching children with special education needs in UK SEN or mainstream primary schools?
Would you like a new challenge as an SEN Teacher in an outstanding friendly and supportive Harrow special school committed to team work?
Are you able to take up a permanent post from Easter?
If so we would like to hear from you...
An outstanding local authority funded SEN school in Harrow is expanding and as a result they need to make an additional teaching appointment from April. The school caters to pupils from Harrow and surrounding boroughs between the ages of 3-11 and caters to a range of complex learning needs. I am looking for teachers who are interested in developing their career, learning new things and making a transition from mainstream or another SEN school or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting though beneficial is not essential. The key thing the school is looking for is someone that is passionate about working with children, brings energy fun and a multi-sensory approach to the classroom and is willing to support the vision of developing learners who are excited and happy to engage with the world in a confident, polite and friendly manner.
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team
- Committed Governors who focus on staff support and well-being as much as OfSTED reports
- Career development - Regular CPD throughout your career including clear management pathways
- The school will provide you with a comprehensive induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching.
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Warm positive environment in which to work
- A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.