- Permanent Job
- Outstanding Harrow SEN School
- January Start
- Primary SLD/PMLD Class
- 7 pupils - 4 TAs
- Outstanding Facilities
- £29,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Excellent Training/Induction
- Friendly School Work Environment
Are you a qualified teacher with QTS or NARIC Equivalency?
Do you have experience teaching children with special education needs in UK SEN or mainstream primary schools?
Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding friendly and supportive special school committed to team work?
Are you able to take up a permanent post from January 2020?
If so we would like to hear from you...
An outstanding local authority funded SEN school in Harrow is expanding and as a result they need to make an additional teaching appointment from January. The school caters to pupils from Harrow and surrounding boroughs between the ages of 3-11 and caters to a range of complex learning needs. I am looking for teachers who are interested in developing their career, learning new things and making a transition from mainstream or another SEN school or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post.
Previous experience of working in a special needs setting though beneficial is not essential. The key thing the school is looking for is someone that is passionate about working with children, brings energy fun and a multi-sensory approach to the classroom and is willing to support the vision of developing learners who are excited and happy to engage with the world in a confident, polite and friendly manner.
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team
- Committed Governors who focus on staff support and well-being as much as OfSTED reports
- Career development - Regular CPD throughout your career including clear management pathways
- The school will provide you with a comprehensive induction tailored to your needs, mentoring and coaching.
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Warm positive environment in which to work
- A school that is innovative and continuously seeks opportunities to further improve and develop