SEN Teachers required across East London
Vacancies in the following boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham
ASAP, November 2021 and January 2022 start dates
Long-term & Permanent positions available
- SEN Teachers
- Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham
- ASD: SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages)
- SLD: SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- PMLD: SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages)
- SEMH: SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages)
- Long term
- Daily Supply
- £140 - £220+ ph or Main Pay Scale M1 - M6 depending on role and experience
- REESON Education
- ASAP, November 2021, Janaury 2022 start
SEN Teacher Role Information:
We have a number of vacancies for SEN Teachers within the Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Newham boroughs.
Our partner Schools have asked that Reeson Education look in to these vacancies to ensure they are able to recruit the best Teachers for now and next term. We have promised our schools that we will ensure we have all areas covered and are looking for qualified SEN Teachers who wants to work in East London SEN Schools.
Schools will be seeking teachers for permanent/contract posts, long-term supply (maternity cover, sickness cover) and daily supply. If any of these posts are of interest, I encourage you to apply immediately.
- Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years reference details
- DBS on the update service
- Right to work - passport or citizenship evidence
- Up to date CV
- Dedicated to providing each school and pupil with the best education possible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Planning and assessing lessons
- Marking all work
SEN Teachers required in East London - APPLY NOW!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.